All Participants must have a completed waiver signed by a legal guardian at time of trial.
What to Expect from a Class at Superior Gymnastics
• We have a cubby area in the room to the left in our main lobby, to put your belongings into; shoes, coat, backpack etc.
• Have your gymnast ready in their leotard and hair pulled up and away from the face.
• All students line up at the door of the gym and wait for the teacher to call their class.
• All Recreational students warm-up together on the Main Floor. It typically lasts for 10-15 minutes.
• Warm-ups begin with cardio movements such as jogging, jumping, hopping, and galloping. When finished with the cardio all students spread out on the Main Floor and stretch out their major muscle groups with their teachers.
• Beginner Recreational gymnasts will receive 15 minutes on 3 different events with a small amount of conditioning at the end.
• Gymnasts in the Intermediate and Advanced level will receive 30 minutes on 2-3 events with a conditioning rotation each class.
• The events include; vault, uneven bars, balance beam, and floor exercise.
• Stretching and Conditioning are major parts of gymnastics and are important in injury prevention.
• When class is over the coach will lead the group over to the door for release. We do not allow parents onto the gym floor; we have a large viewing area in the lobby to watch from.
• As with all sports the more often one practices or attends the quicker for advancement. You are always welcome to enroll into more than 1-time a week.